Tuesday, January 25, 2011

si va... aca stoy/im back


Hola hola, it's been a while since i last posted, so many great things have happened since then. So I'll pick up where I left off in my last post. I Graduated!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i got my Masters in character animation at the AAU, i almost thought i wasn't going be able to make it , since i was in the last month of my last semester and i had 50% (or more) animation to do for my thesis project. I Put my thesis project on hold to be able to focus on my demo reel, i was using Norman which allowed me to do what i really wanted to do in my shots( since i pretty much did the rigs for my short film, they sucked, therefore it was really hard to get what i wanted, (i know i know lame excuse). Anyways, it was my last semester and i was meeting with Guilherme Jacinto(super talented Brazilian Pixarian animator) once a week at Pixar for feedback. i mentioned to him that i was thinking about pushing my graduation day to one or two more semesters since it seemed impossible to get almost half of my short animated in a lil over a month (keep in my mind editing, rendering,post production as well). Guilherme convinced me i could get it done, so, with tons of sleep deprivation and a lot less social life outside Maya, what d u know, i got that #$%&* done ! :) I also had to put "on hold" in what would have been my last piece of animation with Norman as a student (i was very excited about it). I will post "shallow" (Short Film) later. Im thinking about submitting it in couple of Festivals, i might as well after all the hours i put on it :)

No comments: